Everything was fine for the past several years until they upgraded my account to the new system or servers. I first lost complete access to a service I recently signed up for and was in the middle of using, the Full Version of Website Creator, also known as WSC. I had already built half a website with this program and now cannot complete or continue working on my project making me look very bad with a good client of mine. During the first week they were actually doing the upgrade and the website specifically told me so whenever I would try to change anything on any of my services. I accepted and waited it out. Then the upgrade was completed and I no longer even had the WSC icon option on my control panel. I called and opened a service ticket # 2391745. I called several times over the next few days and each time I was promised that someone would contact me or at least email me an update on the status of the ticket. This never happened even once. Finally after about a week they were able to get the icon back up on my control panel, but now I was unable to login to the program. It would give me an error everytime I would click on administer. I of course called again and told them about this issue. I informed them that I have tried logging in from several computers, using different Internet Browsers, different Operating systems, all with different anti-viruses, and even from different networks and physical locations. Again I was promised that someone would contact me. Several days go so I call them again tell them that I still cannot login. They tell me that they cannot reporduce the issue on their end and have basically stopped working on the problem. This is where I started to get angry and asking why nobody contacted me to let me know this earlier so we could continuing taking the next steps in resolving the issue. I felt that because their absolute lack of communication several days have been lost causing this ticket and issue to continu longer than it needs to be. Yesterday they had me take a print screen of my PC with the error that I am receiving even though I already told them exactly when and what it says. I did this, BUT this time I demanded to speak with a supervisor. At first Joan would not get one, then she told me that they were all in a meeting and could not come to the phone. I had her specifically promise me that one of them would call me back after the meeting and before the end of the day. This of course never happened. Then again, nobody contacted me in anyway this morning either. I worte another email to Joan, and still no response from anybody. I have been making my living as an IT guy for the last 13 years and deal with hundreds of support depts from big to small from all around the world. I give technical support myself to my clients. It is or should be standard company procedure to at least stay in contact with the customer or at least give him a way to be updated on an open ticket besides having him always needing to call you. At what point does continuing to break a promise to contact me become a lie. I own over 42 domains and several hosting packages with Aplus for the last several years and no feel a total lack of respect from Aplus. I am keeping my promise to Aplus and Joan that if I did not hear back from a supervisor beforfe the end of the day ysterday I would start an online campaign of letting everyone know how dissappointed and unsatisfied I have been recently with Aplus.Net and so that it what I am doing now and everyday until this issue is resolved.
This review (Aplus.net Reviews & Complaints) was originally published at Holy Smoke !.
To read the full review, go to –