AutoAnything Never buy here if you want to receive your parts in the same month you ordered them in Internet!!. I have placed orders from autoanything on two occasions. I will NEVER do that again. The first time they shipped 80% of my order and neglected to let to know that the other 20% were not shipping for another 3 weeks until I called them wondering where my missing items were. Online it stated these items were in stock. And then guess what, it happened again with another maybe sorta possibly 3 week wait, they couldnu2019t be sure. I realize that stuff happens in the warehouse, but at least other parts stores let you when they are shorting the order, an estimated ship date, and maybe even do something nice for you. Autoanything does nothing, doesn’t care, and can’t even tell you anything more than an approximate ship time. AND their website still lists the missing parts as being in stock. Ridiculous.
This review (AutoAnything) was originally published at Skeptic Files.
To read the full review, go to –